Conklin Duragraph Amber Fountain Pen
£80.00 (ex VAT £66.67)
The Duragraph has been a classic Conklin design since 1923. In the years since, the world has changed, and with it the Duragraph. Original Duragraph pens were made from hard rubber and were lever-fillers. To give the new version a modern update, they’re now cartridge/converter fillers made from handmade resins. Another change is the pocket clip: gone is the fragile clip of old to be replaced by a very sturdy chrome-plated unit.
- The barrel of the Amber is surprisingly transparent which adds depth to the finish, whilst small pearlescent fragments near the surface finishing make it shimmer in different lights.
- Screw-on black cap features the Conklin Est 1898 logo on the top, and ‘Duragraph’ on the band; it can be securely posted to the end of the pen.
- Polished stainless steel nib available in a range of sizes. Note that the stub nib is plain steel, while the other sizes have ‘Conklin’ picked out in gold.
- Supplied with a converter
- Comes with two international standard ink cartridges.
- Supplied in a luxury Conklin gift box.
- All Conklin writing instruments are guaranteed for life against mechanical failure due to faulty workmanship or materials.